General terms and conditions of the company SOLT UN PEPER
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version in force at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.soltunpeper.com.
(2) In the case of conclusion of the agreement comes into
SOLT UN PEPER
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by going through as provided for in our online shop ordering procedure successfully.
This order involves the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods / if necessary. Specification of the individualization
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" button
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Activation of the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy"
The consumer can return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his data, on which the data of the customer is recorded and corrects input errors and / or Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop
You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.soltunpeper.com/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, Shipping Costs, Payment, Maturity
(1) Any shipping costs are added to the stated prices.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or by PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(4) In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna:
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. Delivery usually takes place within 4 working days. Should there be any delays, the buyer will be informed immediately by email. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item will not be transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of Title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Redemption of vouchers
(1) The voucher can be redeemed for goods in our online shop with the associated voucher code. A cash payment or an exchange for another voucher is excluded.
(2) Any commercial or commercial resale of a voucher is not permitted.
(3) If the purchase value is higher than the voucher value, the existing terms of payment apply.
(4) The voucher must be redeemed within a period of 2 years from the date of issue. After that it expires. An extension is excluded.
(5) If the voucher is not redeemed in full, the remaining amount cannot be paid out in cash. This will be credited to the original voucher code.
(6) There is no cash payment for an exchange. The amount is credited to the original voucher code and can be redeemed for goods.
§7 right of withdrawal as a consumer:
Revocation right for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following conditions, whereby consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed activities:
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without the need to state any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
SOLT UN PEPER
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you, with the exception of delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You undertake to return the goods to us in an undamaged condition, otherwise we will invoice you for the damaged prints.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal are all products that have been individualized or personalized by the customer when ordering.
Likewise, any discounted and promotional / products are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
They bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of withdrawal
§7 cancellation form
Refund Request Form Template
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out and return this form)
SOLT UN PEPER
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§10 Advertising - Marketing - E-Mail Usage
With the purchase, as well as entering the personal e-mail and customer data, the customer declares that he is ready to receive advertising, promotions and marketing as part of our marketing campaigns.
(1) By confirming the general terms and conditions, the customer declares that he is ready to use the e-mail again by confirming the ( unsubscribe from this list ) Function (contained in the footer of every e-mail) to be confirmed.
Status of the GTC October 2017